Choosing the right partners to work with
Choosing the right partners to refer your clients to can be a minefield. You need to make sure the partners you work with deliver a valuable service to the same high standards you set.
Are the solutions any good? Will they provide a good service? Will they be a pain to work with? These are just some of the questions and concerns you may have.
Here’s a list of some of the key considerations and our take on them:
- Are the solutions valuable to my clients? Our solutions are all borne out of customer insight, so we know all our products are designed to meet the financial needs of your clients
- Are they going to be difficult to work with? Our simple process has been praised by our partners. All we need is some details of the client and their situation and we take it from there
- Are they flexible in their approach? We pride ourselves in solving problems and our products can be flexed to accommodate most probate funding issues
- Will they move quickly? We are a lender not broker, which means we can make our own underwriting decisions quickly, unlike others in the market
- Will they treat my customers properly? We are FCA regulated and uphold high standards of practice to maintain our compliance and integrity
- Will they deliver on their promises? All our customers are invited to review us on TrustPilot, and we’re pleased to say that our customer service is rated as excellent
- Is there someone else out there I should be referring to? As the creators of the Probate Lending market in the UK, we helped create the Defaqto rating for the sector and hold two, five-star ratings
- Am I going to have to chase my commission? If we have a commercial arrangement in place with you, we make a point of paying promtly
David Crooke, Head of Sales at Tower Street Finance said: “We pride ourselves on the strong relationships we build with our Partners. Building trust is critically important when creating enduring partnerships. My team and I understand that when one of our partners suggests their client talk to Tower Street Finance, the experience this client receives can impact on both the relationship our partner has with their client, but equally importantly, the reputation of our partner’s business within their local community.
“Therefore, our team always operates with the highest standards of professionalism and customer focus. We know that you will only help us build our business if we help you to build yours. Our five-star Defaqto score and excellent Trustpilot ratings are also both compelling, industry recognised measures that demonstrate we are a business you can rely on to do the right thing.”
Alternatively you can find out more about partnering with us here.